Surprise Trip to Oregon

Monday, April 12, 2010

So my sister Stephanie told the story on her blog so if you're interested in reading click on over to hers by using this link: http://enochandstephsittinginatree.blogspot.com/2010/03/surprise-visit-to-moms.html. We had a lot of fun besides the driving part :) I forgot my camera a lot of the time so I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted. But here are some that I did get.

BANDON BEACH

Zombie child - refused to sleep in the car almost the whole trip

Miss Ashlynn - crawling around at my mom's house

Grandma Karen with Bayla Karen

Bayla and me in Oregon

Sisters: Me and Bayla, Brittany and Lauren, Stephanie and Ashlynn

The Babies: Lauren (3.9.09), Ashlynn (07.28.09), and Bayla (2.24.09)

Lauren and Ashlynn playing - Bayla cried most of the time if I sat her next to them.

Miss Lauren Taylor Christy
she had pneumonia :(

My sister Brittany's Twins - Camille and Victoria

Here is a link to a little video I took of while at Brittany's house :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIZ2Sp6DD6I

2 Nice Comments:

BeckyB.West said...

What cute pics! I love Bayla half awake in her carseat. The three little cousins look darling in their matching outfits. It makes them look even more alike. Such cute girls, all of them. Glad you had a fun trip!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for such fun memories! I know it was a long trip...but I sure had a fun time being with you! I miss you already! :( Thanks for being such a super duper sister! Love you!