Bayla 2 Year Old Photos

Sunday, May 01, 2011

I haven't posted in forever and I have so much to post about from last summer up until now, but I thought I would add these real quick to my blog to document Bayla's 2 year old photos.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl as my daughter.  She brings so much joy to our lives each day and cracks us up with her little sayings.  She is so full of energy and doesn't stop for one minute to relax, it's a good thing she still sleeps 12 hours a night.  She makes up cute little songs and sings - she is singing her ABC's right now next to me.  

Hopefully when life slows down a little I'll get some fun things and pictures uploaded that we have done this past year.  Until then ... here is my cutie girl that I love beyonds words! 












2 Nice Comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

CUTE hair!! And LOOOVE the 2 year old pictures. She's darling!

BeckyB.West said...

She is just looking so OLD in these pictures! What a little lady:) The one of her in the chair with her feet crossed is my fave.