Brittany's Wedding - June 20, 2008

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


My sister Brittany got married June 20th to a great guy - Mark Christy. They had their wedding ceremony and reception in their back yard in Eagle Point, OR. We had fun getting everything cleaned up and ready for the big celebration. It turned out really cute and was a very nice evening. Brittany looked beautiful like usual. Congrats Brittany and Mark!! Take good care of each other!!

Here are some shots from the wedding:

The Sisters - Bridesmaids Ü

Brittany with her Sisters and Kids -
Kathryn, Stephanie, Me, Jared, Camille, and Victoria

Me helping out with decorating - I am so happy and helpful!!

Auntie Brookie and Auntie Stephee with the Twins - Victoria and Camille

4 Nice Comments:

Marcee said...

Congradulations to Britney. I am so happy for her, and her new hubby.

Shalyse said...

I love Britney...she is always so much fun. and she does look BEAUTIFUL! and so do you girls (as per usual)!!!

We are still bummed we missed you that trip, but hope you guys had a wonderful time!!!

XOXO!

Anonymous said...

Brook your blog is super cute! Email me your email adress and I'll asdd you on my blog!!

Mrs. Budge said...

Hi Brooke and Jake, I'm blog stalking you. Fun blog! What a cute family you have! I'm glad you had a fun vaca! I think the Mandarin is calling our name.