WE'RE PREGNANT

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just wanted to announce that Jake and I are having a BABY. We are due February 23rd, 2009. We are really EXCITED to have an addition to our family. I am almost 3 MONTHS now and hoping the next 6 MONTHS will be easier. My 1st trimester has been pretty TOUGH - although I might just be a wimp. I didn't know "MORNING SICKNESS" lasted all day. I have been so SICK and TIRED, but I feel very BLESSED to be pregnant and expecting our 1st child. Anywhooooo, I'll keep you posted on how things go.

8 Nice Comments:

Marcee said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!! That is awesome... and yes, morning sickness can last all day, can be in the evening, anytime really. You need to try Preggie Pops. They are fantastic!! If you have a Motherhood store, or any baby store really, they have these little hard candies that are grapefruit, lemon and raspberry sour flavors and they are fabulous when you are sick. Try them out. Get the candies, not the suckers, they are not as good and you don't get as many. I hope that helps!

Shalyse said...

we are SO excited for you both...you will be the worlds FUNNEST parents!!! :-) and can't wait to meet that beautiful baby!!!

I am so sorry you are sick! Hopefully you'll start feeling better.

I love you guys!!

Mrs. Budge said...

I was wondering when this post would come...we are so thrilled for you guys! You will be a great mother, just don't leave the little one alone with Jake...just kidding, Jake will be a natural I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO excited for you guys!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Hope you are starting to feel better. We'll talk soon.
Love ya!

Stephanie said...

I am so EXCITED you are having a baby! I can't wait until you find out what you are having...am I going to have a new nephew or neice? Hmmm...what will it be a little Brookie or Jakee? Either way he/she will be adorable. Love you!

Brooke said...

Thanks everyone for your nice comments and advice. I am starting to feel a little bit better so I am hoping I am coming out of the sickness part. We should be finding out what we're having the first part of October. So excited to know. Anyways, thanks again :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! So fun! Your first is super exciting...Good Luck with the morning sickness...it sucks!!!

Tara said...

Congratulations!

I am so excited for you! I'm glad that you left me a comment because I only had your old blog bookmarked and I couldn't find you.

Talk to you soon, Love Tara