Bayla 2 Months

Friday, April 24, 2009

I can't believe my baby girl is 2 months already. She gets more fun every day. It's amazing how much they change so fast. She smiles all the time now. Jake is doing a great job being Mr. Mom with her. She loves her daddy very much and they enjoy their days with walks, swinging, books, baby einstein, and who knows what else :) She has been sleeping 8+ hours a night this whole week. Hopefully it sticks because it's AWESOME to actually sleep in longer blocks of time.

I just finished my 2nd week back at work. The first week I worked part time in the office and then the other part from home. This week was really busy so I ended up staying longer days to help my team out. Hopefully next week it will slow down a little and I can come home and spend more time with Bayla. It's been a little hard, but knowing Jake is with her makes it much easier. We are just grateful that I have a job with how bad the economy is.

Well I am off to bed. Just wanted to post a few pictures of Bayla at 2 months. Hope everyone is doing well.



1 Nice Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Becky! Oh my heavens, could Bayla get any cuter? I love that green dress- I remember that from the baby shower. It was one of my favorite little outfits you got. She looks like a little babe in it. Love the video of her smiles. She's an angel:)