Happy Easter

Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!
We spent Bayla's first Easter up at Jake's parents house. Here are some pictures from today and some from earlier this week that I wanted to post. I start back to work tomorrow ... so hopefully I won't be too emotional. At least she will be with her daddy :)

OUR LITTLE FAMILY
BABY BAYLA WITH EASTER DUCKY

EASTER BABY

ME AND BAYLA
JAKE AND BAYLA
GRANDPA DAN AND BAYLA

GRANDMA MICHELE AND BAYLA
BAYLA'S COUSIN KATELYN WITH HER NEW DORA UMBRELLA
DADDY JAKE FEEDING HIS BABY GIRL
BAYLA WITH HER EASTER DUCKY
BAYLA SMILING IN CAR SEAT

OUR BABY GIRL
JAKE AND BAYLA HANGING OUT
SO FUNNY ... BOTH MY BABIES SNOOZIN'
BAYLA AT THE BROWN'S IN HER CHERRY PJ'S (thanks Jodee)

6 Nice Comments:

Marcee said...

Oh she is so cute... in the second picture, she really looks like you! I kept trying to see who she resembled and in that photo, it's you! Loving the cherry pj's by the way, my little one has those too!

Anonymous said...

I love the nap time picture!! Good luck with work today!
Love ya!

Lindy Phippen Smith said...

She gets cuter and cuter! We got the birth announcement... very cute! I hope I've said the word cute enough.

Anonymous said...

Becky, here! (I hate that my id doesn't work anymore:( We had so much fun seeing Bayla at Easter! She looked so sweet in her little church dress- she was the hit of sacrament meeting:) These pictures turned out darling. Put Bayla to work as a model- she could make you some big bucks! See you guys soon!

Shalyse said...

brooke...honestly, i love your little family! you guys are BEAUTIFUL!!! what a fun easter. isn't being a mom the best thing ever? :-)

Stephanie said...

Hey Sister! Love Bayla's Easter pictures! She is getting so stinking cute! I will come and visit on Sunday when we are driving home. Love you and miss you!