Bayla's Blessing Day 05.03.09

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Bayla got blessed today at church by Jake. It was a beautiful blessing and she is lucky to have such a great daddy who adores her. We had a lot of our family come down for it and it was so wonderful to have them all here on this special day for Bayla. I am so grateful for our families and their support they give us. We had a yummy luncheon afterwards ... thanks to everyone bringing lots of stuff. I am still stuffed - I ate way too much.
Here our some pictures from the day. Enjoy!!!
Family Picture - Blessing Day
Our Sweet Baby Bayla




Jake and Bayla



Me and Bayla
Auntie Hayley and Me and BaylaBayla stretching getting ready for some comfy clothesOur little stinker enjoying her special day!

Cousin Ava and Bayla

5 Nice Comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!! She looks darling!!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad her blessing day was so special. Sorry we couldn't be there! I can't wait to come and visit...Bayla is growing up so cute! You are looking beautiful as ever! I am so excited that you and Jake are parents and get to experience this blessing. Love you!

BeckyB.West said...

Bayla looks like a little angel in her blessing dress! I love all these pics- she's just so photogenic:) It was such a fun day. Katelyn had a ball playing with Liv and Ava. Glad we got to be there with you guys!

Marcee said...

What a special day for you! She looks so adorable in her dress... what a cutie! I love all of her hair! None of my kiddos ever really have hair. Even though I have terrible heartburn...

Congrats... and you are looking amazing!!

Mrs. Budge said...

Gorgeous dress! Sorry we missed it. I love her nursery, especially the bedding! Very Chic!