HELLO

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May is flying by so fast. Bayla will be 3 months on Sunday. I can't believe my little squeaker is already that old. It seems like she has been with us forever though because we just LOVE her so much. She seriously is such a joy. I love coming home from work and spending quality time with her. She is so smiley and starting to baby talk to us. Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks.

MOTHER'S DAY - MY 1ST
i love being a mommy - it's the best
BAYLA CHILLIN' IN THE BLUE CHAIR
at the Brown's house
BAYLA SLEEPING IN HER CARSEAT
love how peaceful she looks
TUMMY TIME ON THE BOPPY

CRAZY HAIR GIRL
FIRST TIME IN BUMBO
she struggled a little but loves being a big girl

BAYLA FOUND HER HANDS
she sucks on them all time and everything else

3 Nice Comments:

Anonymous said...

She is darling! I can't believe it's been three months either! WEIRD! Keep the pictures coming! I love to see her.

Jen H. said...

She is so cute, I love her sweet little lips!!! It's hard to believe she is already three months old. It honestly goes by so fast so enjoy every second! I love her blessing dress too! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys when we are in Utah this summer.

Stephanie said...

She is such a cutie! I can't wait to come and see that little stinker!