Bayla 9 months & Thanksgiving

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

So I had started this post like a week ago and somehow I lost all the text I typed (it was a lot) and I tried to hit Ctrl+Z (undo command) to see if that would bring it back. NOPE - NADA. So I gave up and now I am trying again but it will be the quick version.

The rundown of November:

  • Jake turned 32 on November 5th
  • Bayla turned 9 months on November 24th
  • We spent Thanksgiving with my family at my brother's house. Lots of YUMMY food!!!
  • Made my first craft in who knows how long - thanks to my sister Stephanie for helping Ü
Here are some pictures from the last month or so:

Bayla - 9 months - Thanksgiving Day!
(notice she finally got 2 teeth)

My little family on Thanksgiving Day - going out to throw the football
Bayla with her cousin Ava

Bayla just being Bayla
My little crawler
Bath time - loves sucking on ice cubes through the mesh baggie thing
Bayla - sitting up at the bar at Grandma Michele's
Bayla eating my bracelet
Baby Ashlynn (Steph's babygirl) taking a bath at our house over Thanksgiving weekend.
She is so stinking cute!!!!!!
Here is my craft I did - I made Bayla some baby wooden blocks for Christmas. I made some Christmas ones too and am making some for my VT peeps because they have new baby girls too!!


4 Nice Comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! We have such adorable girls! I love the pic of Ashlynn taking her bath. I can't believe how long Bayla's hair is in some of these pictures...she is so cute! :)

BeckyB.West said...

Yay! A post from "Geek & Buck!" When I saw the blocks at your house, they said B-A-Y-L-5, so I was confused. Jake must have done the arranging:) I love Bayla's little teeth, and I wish so bad that I would have had those mesh things when my girls were babies. I'll have a chance to try them out with the many more children I'm going to have. Ha ha.
P.S. Am I so out of the loop that I don't know about the term "peep" ?

Becky said...

Brookie, she is getting so big...Her hair so so lucious and beautiful. (unlike Presley's mullet head). You look soooo hapy with your little family and I am so glad for you. You deserve it so much.

Amanda said...

these pictures are so cute. Bayla is getting SO big and CUTER than ever!! good to see photos of you guys... the (funny) ones made me laugh out loud... Missing you guys.