Grandma Michele's Bday Weekend

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jake's parents came down the weekend of Michele's birthday and we met up at Little America to have dinner with them and the rest of the family. Here are a few pictures from that night.

Bayla was having so much FUN when uncle Dave was bouncing her on the bed.
Bayla and Aunt Hayley
Dave and Hayley spent the weekend with us and one of the nights on Dave's apple computer we started messing around with the camera and taking silly pictures. I was laughing so hard. Here are a few of the pictures. Plain SICK!!!
Jake - WOW ... it's a mix between Bill Clinton and Jay Leno
ME - this is just plain gross. I guess I will be happy with the way I really look.

2 Nice Comments:

BeckyB.West said...

I laughed so hard at this! Katelyn and I played around with the photo booth and I was going to post our pictures. I'm glad you're going to be happy with how you look:) But doesn't it depress you to see how much better Jake could look? Hee hee. (He doesn't read these, does he?)

Marcee said...

You're right, those pictures are a little creepy... but hilarious!!

Bayla is getting so big! Loving her piggy tails! And two teeth, that's so fun. Sabreena has yet to get any... and still doesn't crawl! But I have to admit, I love that she is still non-mobile!