BABY SHOWER - JAN 24th

Sunday, February 08, 2009

My mother-in-law Michele and my sister-in-laws Becky and Hayley threw me a fabulous baby shower on Saturday January 24th up in Logan. I have had 2 other baby showers also - my work and my ward threw one for me too. Let's just say this baby girl is already SPOILED ROTTEN. My friend Courtney flew in from Ft. Collins and my sister came from Vernal and my friend Amy came up from Spanish Fork. We all drove up together to Logan that afternoon for the party.

They had the place decorated so cute and had some yummy lunch and desserts.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE that was able to make this a special occasion for me. I feel so blessed to have such a great family and such wonderful friends.

Here are some photos from the baby shower:

Baby Shower decorations - so cute!
Decorated the mantle with ribbon like a clothes line and hung lots of baby goodies from it!Delicious Desserts!!!

Cheesy shot of me -
really happy about these adorable burp clothes!

My sister Stephee!
She is pregnant too! Yeah for babies!

My best friend Amy!
So glad you live in Utah :)

My best friend Courtney!
Thanks for coming all the way out for the shower!
She is pregnant too! More babies!

Friends from Logan - Jennie, Lindy, and Brit
I didn't get pictures of all the girls from Logan darn it!
You guys are all awesome though! Thanks for being there!

5 Nice Comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so glad I live close enough to come see you often. It was so fun watching you open all your presents...your baby girl is SPOILED! I can't wait till she's here!

Calder Family said...

ya! Your shower was so fun! Thanks for inviting me! I love all the stuff you got for that little lady! Can't wait to meet her!

Westerbergfam said...

Oh, I forgot to send you more shower pics! I haven't even put them on my computer yet. I'll get to it:) The shower was a fun day. It was great to meet your friends from out of town. Let's get this little sweetie here quick- my girls are ready for a cousin! Hang in there!

Mrs. Budge said...

So sorry I couldn't make it, I had another drill competition to judge that day. I still have your gift in the trunk of our car. It is from Jennie Hess and I. I will be dropping by to get it to you. I can't believe it is almost here!! Enjoy running into the grocery store without any hassle, that is about to change. You look fantastic by the way! Oh and of course the baby shower at Michelle's looked amazing, Michelle has a knack for that. You have great in-laws.

Jen H. said...

Kara just text saying you are getting your epidural! We can't wait to hear the awesome news and see pictures!!! I'll have to check back often to see if you've updated.