Baby Room

Sunday, February 08, 2009

BABY ROOM ... getting closer, but still so much to do ...

Here are some pictures of the baby room. It's slowly coming together, but I still have to add some more decor to the walls and move the rocker recliner chair in the room (jake won't give it up quite yet ... enjoying it in the living room too much while playing Xbox).



THE CRIB
(will probably add her name above it later on)


THE DRESSER/CHANGING TABLE



THE LAMP



THE ROCKER/RECLINER CHAIR

I am 38 weeks this next week and am hoping to go anytime, but knowing me I'll be late just because I don't want to be pregnant anymore. I have a DR appt on Wednesday so hopefully there will be some progress :) Hope everyone is doing great!

Enjoy your week and Happy Valentine's Day on Saturday!!!

4 Nice Comments:

Marcee said...

Can I just say that I am so excited for you guys!! This is going to be so fun!! I love being a mom... it is litterally the BEST!! You are going to be great!

The room looks so adorable, by the way, nicely done!

Stephanie said...

Hi Sister! The Baby room looks so cute! It is all coming together! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks...hopefully you have her close to your due date! Hang in there...you're so close!

Amanda said...

I LOVE this room! Darling!! It was alot of fun to see you and Jake the other saturday for dinner... :) yum.

good luck with everything over the next few weeks. :)

Ryan and Tab said...

It turned out so cute!! She is going to love it-such fun and bright colors!! Good luck with everything-she will be here any day.