Bayla Karen Brown

Thursday, February 26, 2009

She's here! She was born at 1:16am on February 24th. She weighed 8lbs 5oz and was almost 21 inches long. She has a ton of hair and seriously she is so cute ... and I am not just saying that because she's my baby ... she really is PERFECT. I am so happy to be her mother and Jake is such a good daddy to her. She loves when he holds her and talks to her. I had to have a C-section so that kind of was a bummer after being in labor for 14+ hours ... but we are just glad she's here and healthy. I am sore and swollen right now - but in due time I'll get back to normal ... at least that is what they are telling me :) Here are some pictures of her from Day 1 ... I'll get some more uploaded soon. I am off to SLEEP before the next feeding.




10 Nice Comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! She is really cute! I love all her dark hair! Congrats to both Mom and Dad.

Marcee said...

CONGRADULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!! I am so excited for you... I hope everyhting is going well and you are feeling better. Isn't being a mom the best!! She is so adorable and look at all of that hair! So fun!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HER!!
See you soon!

Calder Family said...

yea! She is darling! I love all of her hair! Hope we get to meet her soon!

Tara said...

She is such a doll. Congratulations!

JaimeW said...

She is so dang cute!!! I love all the hair. Congrats
Jaime

Shalyse said...

brookie!!! she IS beautiful! but how could she not be with you as her mother? :-) congratulations you guys. get some rest...at least try (I never could!!) hopefully I'll get to meet her in a few weeks!!

Jeanette said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful!!! I love all of the hair. We miss you but we are so glad Bayla is here and you are getting some well deserved time with her.

Amanda said...

I am IN LOVE with all that hair! Really, She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats. I'm happy she's finally here! (i'll try not to be jealous, we've got 10 more weeks!) :)

Jen H. said...

She is beautiful! I can't get over all that hair, love it! Hope you are doing well and healing.