Baby Bayla

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bayla is 2 weeks old now and is such a sweet baby. I feel very blessed because so far she is such a good baby. She hardly ever cries and I have to wake her up for most of her feedings. She is very alert and strong when she is awake. She loves to sleep with the TV and lights on ... if it's too quiet she doesn't like it. She loves getting her hair washed by her daddy. I'll have to get a picture of it some time. Anyways, here are some pictures I wanted to post!

Bayla meeting her cousin Katelyn with Grandma Michele
Bayla meeting Uncle Dave and Aunt Hayley
Me and Bayla hanging out
Bayla wide awake
Bayla with her pacifier
Bayla getting ready to leave hospital - first carseat ride
Bayla meeting Grandpa Gilbert
Bayla meeting Grandma Karen - this is where Bayla got her middle name
Bayla just chilling wondering what's going on
Bayla sleeping peacefully

8 Nice Comments:

Amanda said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE Baby Bayla!

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see her again! She is so cute...love the pictures. I can't believe it has already been 2 weeks!

BeckyB.West said...

Oh, what a dolly! I can't believe I haven't held her yet. My little carrier monkeys have got to get better so we can come visit and not have them sharing their germs with Bayla. Katelyn was very proud to see herself holding Bayla in that picture. Hope you're feeling well, Brooke! Call if you need a break- we owe you some babysitting swaps!

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

She is adorable! Can't wait to meet her

Nicole said...

Jake And Brooke...she is so cute! I love all the pics you posted. She is adorable!! Congrats...glad that things are going well for you!

Amy Mitchell said...

Hey Brookie-
I need to come up and hang out with you and Bayla again- As soon as you feel back to normal, I'll take ya out- Dinner or a movie?! Maybe a little shopping- i am so glad she is here- safe and healthy- and she is a cute little one! see you soon- love ya-

Ryan and Tab said...

She is so cute and already looks so different from the very first newborn pictures! Hope you are enjoying being home and healing well. Tell that crazy husband to take good care of you so you don't have to take care of him too:)

LollyGirl said...

Hey Brooke! I don't know if you remember me from BYUH, Cheryl Nilsson. I was one of Tara's friends and lived a few doors down from her in TVA. I saw your comment on her blog and was so excited to see what you were up to. CONGRATS on the sweet new baby girl!! She's precious and you look great!

It was so fun to get a little update on you!

We have 3 little boys and are on the Central Coast of CA.