THE LETTER C ...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What begins with C ...
Amy tagged me and I don't usually do these things ... but here it goes!

My list of ten things starting with the letter C!
1. Cookie...Mmmm ... Chocolate Chip and it's also one of my nicknames
2. Candy... sweet and sour is always a favorite of mine
3. Cadbury mini-eggs...love Easter time just for this reason...YUM!
4. Chocolate...Milk, Dark, White ... all good ... okay are we seeing a trend with just junk food ... I'll try to mix it up a little now.
5. Camping ... went a lot when I was younger and maybe someday I'll go again
6. Canada ... went on my honeymoon there
7. Crafts ... hope someday to learn how to be more crafty
8. Crazy ... how I feel most of the time
9. Cold ... don't like cold weather, but a nice cold glass of water or lemonade is great!
10. College ... went to a lot but graduated from BYU-Hawaii (that is where I met Amy who tagged me to do this ... thanks for being my BF ... love ya too!)

I tag my sister Stephee with the letter H, Jennie K with the letter L, and Kenzie R with the letter S... Have fun ladies!! (If you don't do it, I understand ... but it's kind of fun) :)

0 Nice Comments: