5 WEEKS!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bayla is 5 weeks today! Wow how time flies by. She is getting so funny. She smiles at us a lot now. We enjoyed a nice weekend up in Logan visiting Jake's parents. Bayla got to hang out at Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house all weekend long. Bayla also got to meet Arlene and Scott from Arizona (Jake's aunt and uncle) and of course Uncle Dave and Aunt Hayley were around to hold and kiss her whenever they could. She is pretty lucky to have such a great family that adores her so much. Grandma Michele watched Bayla early in the mornings so Jake and I could get some sleep (THANK YOU) and she also babysat so we could go enjoy some yummy lunch with our friends Kaleb and Jennie and cute little Lily. Anyways, here are a few recent photos of our little squeaker. That is her new nickname because she squeaks little noises in her sleep all the time. So CUTE!!!

Bayla asleep on daddy
Smiling at me

Bayla smiling ... such a cutie!

Bayla sleeping at the Brown's ... her new favorite spot to sleep
Fresh and Clean ... and so ALERT!

Baby Bayla - 5 weeks!

5 Nice Comments:

Marcee said...

Isn't it just amazing how much they do in the short amount of time here on earth! They change and grow so much so fast... I love seeing everything new thing they do. It is so amazing to me... Your little one is so cute by the way...

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Becky & Katelyn!... (my password doesn't work for my id, so we're secretly anonymous:) My favorite little niece is getting so big! Darling pictures- she is too cute! Looks like you had fun in Providence. I wouldn't know- I wasn't invited! Sniff. Ha ha. I'm glad you guys are enjoying Bayla. Does Jake have her rubbing her hands together and saying "Ah Yeah!" You know it's going to happen! See you guys soon. We love ya!

Lindy Phippen Smith said...

She is such a sweetie! Next tine you're in Logan please call us!

Stephanie said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her next week...and my kids will finally get to see her! I think she looks alot like your baby pictures...some Jake in her...but definately some Brookie! Keep the pictures coming...I love seeing her change. Love and miss you!

Ryan and Tab said...

Oh, I'm sad we missed each other. When Ryan came home from biking a couple of weeks ago, he kept going on and on how cute Bayla was. I want to see her so bad! Hopefully next time you guys are up. I can't believe she is already 5 weeks old-time goes fast. When do you have to go back to work?