My Girl is Growing Up

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bayla is turning into a little girl right before our eyes. I know she's still just a baby, but she's just getting so smart. In the last couple days she is able to sit and play with her toys all by herself. I am such a proud momma. She likes razzing and blowing bubbles - she cracks me and Jake up. I am so thankful that I am her mother. I just LOVE her so much and she brings so much joy to my life. Motherhood is wonderful. Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me such a beautiful and fun GIRL!!! Here are some new pictures of her.





Here is the cute Onesie that Lindy made Bayla -
It says "When Two People Love Each Other Very Much"

Bayla sitting up like a big girl

2 Nice Comments:

Stephanie said...

She is getting so big. She is so cute! I love her hairbow! So cute! She is getting such the little personality!

BeckyB.West said...

I can't believe she is already sitting up! (Thanks, Bumbo!) Should have used those for my girls- might have kept Emily out of her helmet:) You should know that Katelyn is already talking about being stinkers with Bayla when she gets big. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to keep Bayla away from Katelyn's bad influence:)