Our Baby is ONE

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bayla is ONE today. I can't believe how fast this year went. What a joy it is to be her mommy! I absolutely love her so much and feel blessed that we have such a beautiful and funny girl. She makes me and Jake laugh so much with all the little things she does. She is almost walking ... she takes about 5 steps and then hurries and sits down. She gets this smile on her face like she knows she is pretty cool. She is still sleeping right now and I can't wait to spend the day with her. I took a vacation day from work so I could be home today with her. I wish I knew what a 1 year old would want to do on their birthday but Jake and I are going to do our best to make it really FUN!! Her real birthday party is on Saturday and I can't wait for FAMILY to be here to celebrate this cute little stinker. Here are some recent pictures of Bayla and us.

2 Nice Comments:

Amanda said...

Wow. ONE already! Happy Birthday Bayla! she's so darling!

BeckyB.West said...

First birthday came so fast! We love you, Bayla! I'm so glad we live close and get to see her often. I hope we always live somewhat close so the girls can have a lot of fun over the years. Katelyn and Emmy love their little cousin! And they're ready to party this weekend:)