Vernal Weekend - Kaden's Baptism

Monday, February 22, 2010

We went up to my sister Stephanie's house in Vernal this past weekend for her son Kaden's baptism. We enjoyed being there for this special occasion and also for being able to just hang out and play games and be silly. I didn't take any pictures but Steph took some great shots that I am stealing.

Kaden's Baptism with his parents


I love this picture - it's so precious. Everytime Bayla sees a picture of Christ she gets this big smile and then wants to kiss Him. So sweet!!


Me and Stephanie with our babies


Me and my beautiful sister Stephanie


Me with Baby Ashlynn Brooke ... she seriously is such a cutie!


Grandpa Doug helping Bayla walk around


My dad with me and Steph and the babies

1 Nice Comments:

BeckyB.West said...

There's no mistaking you and Steph as sisters. You two are a beautiful pair. I love the picture of Bayla giving a kiss.