Dinner at PF Changs

Sunday, October 19, 2008


Jodee was in town the first weekend in October so we met up with Amy and went to PF Chang's for some dinner. Jodee got to meet Gavin for the 1st time. It was fun to get together and catch up like old times. Jodee is also pregnant and she is due in December and she is having a girl too! The funny thing is that my belly is just about as big as hers and I am 2 months behind her. It will be fun (or depressing) to see how BIG I get by February.

4 Nice Comments:

Stephanie said...

Hmmmm...I don't think I've ever ate at pf changs...would I like it? Amy, Jodee and you look so cute! I'm glad you have Amy in UT to play with you.

Shalyse said...

first off...Stephanie, you MUST eat at Pf Changs, it's the best!!! you'd love it!

;and you girls look like you had a ball! how fun that you'll all have little ones around the same age. Little Gavin will have his pick of two beauties!!!

Marcee said...

I knew that Jodee was prego, but it's a girl too, how fun for you guys to have little girls so close in age. I guarentee they will be great friends... you look so cute too... even though you may not feel like it... I always get huge when I am pregnant, I think i look as big as you right now and I am not even due until May!! SCAREY!!

Amy Mitchell said...

Hey girls -
Thanks for the good times- i love you both and can't wait to meet your babies! Yeah!

Not lovin' PF Changs right now though- Nothing like puking up fried rice and dumplings all night!!! ....Yummy