Meeting Gavin

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am trying to catch up on some blogging because I have been lazy lately.

Here are a couple pictures of when I went down to see Amy and her new baby boy Gavin. He's so stinking cute, but so are all of Amy's kids. If you want to see more pictures of the cutie you can go to Amy's blog (you'll see it under my Family and Friends link). I look horrible in this picture, but I blame it on the morning sickness.


I just went out with Amy and Gavin yesterday and we had some yummy
Cafe Rio and did some shopping. I am so glad Amy lives in Utah because I don't have any close friends here so it's nice to have one around. Thanks Amy for being you and being such a great friend. I just LOVE you to death!

Let's go out for your birthday Saturday!!!



3 Nice Comments:

Stephanie said...

First of all you can never be anything but beautiful! Gavin is cute...I was looking at the picture of you holding him and got extremely excited knowing in a short time you will be a mommy!

Shalyse said...

how fun!!! That Gavin is pretty dang cute! Amy is a doll too, glad you guys had the chance to hang out! baby practice is always FUN!

Amy Mitchell said...

Hey Cookie!
You are too sweet and I love you! I had so much fun hanging out with you and Jodee- You are my bestest friend who I adore! Let's celebrate being in our thirties!