Happy Halloween!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!

Jake and I are trying to figure out something to do right now so I thought I'd post these pictures while he comes up with a great idea. I thought we could stay home and watch scary movies all night - but if you know Jake he can't even watch a scary movie preview on TV. Haha! He won't even take me to a Haunted House either. Oh well - you can't have it all Ü

Just teasing honey ... you are all that and lots more!!
Just me getting ready this morning ~ look at that BELLY!
These are some of the peeps from work in the IT department.
I am thinking I might want to dye my hair orange in the future ... NOT!!

7 Nice Comments:

Shalyse said...

oh that is the cutest little pumpkin belly!!! just think...next year you can really dress up a little girl as a pumpkin! HOW FUN!!! hope you guys found something fun to do! :-) tell jake no worries. Brian does NOT like scary movies either!

Anonymous said...

You look DARLING!! Love you!

Amanda said...

YEah! Orange is a good color on you! you are darling pregnant!! :)

Calder Family said...

You look adorable with that little pumpkin belly! so cute!

JaimeW said...

Brook and Jake
it is so fun seeing Jake getting ready to be a dad!!Brooke you are the cutest pregnant lady!!

Jenn Thelen said...

Wow Brooke!! Your having a baby!! How exciting! Being a mom is the best job in the whole wide world!! Wedding planning is great, but coming home to be a mom is soooo... much rewarding! Briana is 2 1/2 and I love her more and more everyday! She is always doing something new or funny! I can't wait for you and Brian to experience it! I will check back every once in awhile to see the growing belly! :)
Aloha,
Jenn and Briana Paige

Unknown said...

Brooke, you are still a crazy girl! I miss you so much. I wish I could have seen you when I was in Utah...My baby is so cute...maybe b/c she is mine. You will LOVE your baby girl. They are so sweet. And sassy, too. I am so excited for you. So, do you think we will get a baby on our b-day? WHat is your due date? All of us with our little gils. We need to have a reunion. I love you. And you look AWESOME!